Saturday 27 August 2011

Wow! What a washout

The day began reasonably normally and I headed off leaving wife at the farm creating more wonderful things on Zazzle.


I had a small concreting job to do and so, I did it. Within minutes of finishing the heavens opened and my lovely work was effectively dive bombed into a horrid, cementy soup by the rain. I began again. 4 hours later it looked as good as it had before. Then, you guessed it sports fans....

So I finally arrived home bedraggled and hungry to a house that looked like a bomb had hit it.

That's right, horror of horrors, the annual paperwork clearout. (Picture me going white and heading at high speed to the greenhouse, man's traditional hideout)

However, wife and mother have done a splendid job and now the house seems to have about three extra rooms. All the better to run business from. Heh heh heh.

So onwards and upwards we strive.

Also, lovely wife has worked out how to link this blog with facebook, twitter, linkedin and all that other jazz so no more racing around dozens of sites with the same message.

That's all for now folks, thanks for reading and a special cheers to DanutaJR who's just started following us! Cheers Nute.

No comments:

Post a Comment